Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ukelele

Most of the people spells this instrument as "Ukelele" but its really spelled as "Ukulele." Although it works either way. I am that type of person who loves music from an instrument but I don't have the talent to learn it. Ukulele is in the family of musical instrument with strings but this one only has four strings play for. Its tune sounds like a guitar but Ukulele has a little bit of high pitch than guitar. Also, Ukulele usually are a lot smaller than a guitar. Most of the people assume that this instrument originally came from Hawaii because of all the movies and commercial with the instrument but it is originally from Portugal.
 
Ukulele are usually made out of wood but in some cases plastics are mixed as their materials used to make this product. Ukulele price range about 50-100 dollar depending on the quality of it and the sound. I personally like this better than a guitar because of how it sounds. It calms/relax me down whenever my girlfriend plays it. Also, It can be carried anywhere and would not be worrying about the weight of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment