Tuesday, January 21, 2014

RubixCube

I consider rubik's cube one of the most annoying toy ever. I am very bitter about it because I couldn't solve it. Rubiks cube was introduced to me by my cousin about 8-9 years ago and until now I have no idea what the technique is to solve it.

Since I couldn't solve this toy, I did a little research about it. Rubiks cube is a 3-D puzzle like toy. Its original name is called "magic cube" by a Hungarian sculptor. This was made by a professor named Erno Rubix to teach students about 3D-art. As years pass by, it was nominated as the toy puzzle of the year in the 80's and also was named the most top selling puzzle game by 2009.

A Rubik's Cube consist of 6 sides that has different color every side. The colors that is involved in that cube are red, blue, yellow, green, white and orange. The game works by pivoting and enables it to turn independently to match the right color in each side. Many has been successful in solving the cube and many have been annoyed and stop trying to solve it. Some people took it to the next level by joining every single contest or tournament to see how fast each contestant can solve the Rubik's Cube.

In conclusion, I like the rubiks cube idea. It helps a person's problem solving skills but beware as it will get annoying and very frustrating if you cannot figure out how to solve it. So for those people who gives up fast like me, don't buy the product but if you love solving problem and thinking hard to solve it then this is a must buy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment