One of the most famous creation of man kind is the radio. When I was a kid, I thought radio was one of the 90's kids toy but this was made years or maybe decades ago. I am intrigue on how the radio operates. For starters, radio are very affordable. Much cheaper than a television most of the time. In order for a radio to successfully work, you will need a battery or a plug. There is suppose to be a radio satellite and a radio station for the radio to work. From the radio station, radio announcers broadcast for people to hear it in its own radio.
Usually, radio are shaped as a rectangle or square. There are buttons for the volume and switch up radio station. Nowadays, radio come in different shapes, big and small and a little bit more high tech than usual. Also, radio was made also to be portable or for vehicles. I am amazed on how technology are evolving at a fast pace. I think the design for the original radio is amazing. Its outstanding and its very trend setting material.

No comments:
Post a Comment