Saturday, March 1, 2014

Piggy Bank

The Piggy Bank is just one of the nickname for coin container. The piggy bank are known to be used by children so they can be able to save up coins without using them. It is also used for kids to be more organized with their coins instead of splattering it around everywhere. The piggy bank are known to look like pigs for kids liking purposes. The piggy bank are usually made up of ceramic or porcelain. The pig design usually are icon for thrift saving to the people who has them specially children. Most of the piggy bank usually have rubber cover beneath the pig. Few years later, some companies designed a piggy bank that is more electronic for easier access that usually requires to have a battery to operate. In the movies or shows, usually people break the piggy bank by using a hammer to smash it out in case they needed for money.

This piggy bank idea is very brilliant. I have one at home and I have been using it since I was a kid. I love it, I get to collect coins and by the end of the year I am amazed on how much I collected. I think it is a must buy product but those electronic piggy bank has more of the upside than the original piggy bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment