
The difference between the first xbox controller design and the new xbox 360 controller is the back and start button has been moved in center of the controller and added two new bumper button on the top part of the controller. Also the designer Larry Hryb replaced the Wireless controller bundled with the Play and charge kit. The basic body layout of the controller are still similar with the "Controller S" aka original xbox controller. Lastly, a small change is the size of the new controller are smaller than the original but it is still bulky.
I love the design of this controller. I am more of a xbox type of person than a PlayStation. I also love how I can have a grip on a xbox controller rather than a slim and small playstation controller. But its a tight race on both controller on whether who has a better design.
No comments:
Post a Comment